- KTH Arkitekturskolan 4th year as a free-mover student. Track
: Game of Life by Prof. Anders Wilhelmson (Jan. 2007)
- Holder of Masters Degree in Architecture from AZAD University,
Faculty of Art, Tehran/IRAN. Graduated on Dec 1999, “Recognized
by Högskoleverket”.(Click for Högskoleverkets official statement-in Swedish).
- Holder of Certificate in
Computer Graphics & animation from CAVENDISH College Jan. 1998.
- Member of the board of directors/Architect at "Farkam
S.G." Construction co. Tehran-IRAN (1999 - now).
- Employee at "Qadar Kar" Construction Co. as Architect/Designer/3D draftsman and assisting supervisor on construction sites.
- Employee at 'BAVAND Consulting Engineers as Junior
Architect/3D Draftsman, at the dept. of Computer Aided Designing. Tehran-IRAN (2000-2002).
- Design and construct several Residences and apartments
in Tehran, Karaj and north of Iran.
- Design two Residences in Stockholm. One in construction
- 3DSMAX and AutoCAD instructor.
- MAYA instructor.
- Master thesis project: International Railway Station-Mashad/Iran. The thesis was approved by the panel of jurors and marked
19.5 out of 20.(pictures included)
- Extension to an ancient Bazaar in Tehran- Research historical elements and design in context.
- Project AliQapu-The ancient palace in the historical city of Isfahan: Preparing measured drawings in digital format.
- Participation in several student projects for digital rendering and presentation.
- Glashuset - A competition held in Sweden - May 2006
- Kymlinge - An urban design and simulation project - KTH - June 2007
Autodesk AutoCAD 2006:
- More that fourteen years of experience in AutoCad 2d & 3d.
- Using AutoCAD in all of the project which consists of a wide range from a small residence to international airports and
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2006:
- Expert in using ADT.
- Managing and Updating changes for the whole team via Project Standards and Company-wide Standards.
- Using the package effectively from the very early stages of the design.
- Developing the sketches into complete drawings.
- Scheduling, Annotating, Preparing up to date Sections and Elevations.
Expert in architectural modeling, indoor and outdoor renderings.
- Expert in architectural indoor and outdoor renderings.
Alias Maya 7.0:
- Experienced in using Maya.
- 12 years of experience in using the package in virtually all projects.
- Quite familiar with the environment and the concept of nonlinear
editing, effects and transitions.
- Good with bringing the raw material and exporting movies for
additional effects in After Effects or a variety of outputs.
Adobe After Effects:
- Good experience with studio techniques, effects and layering.
Corel Photo Paint:
- General good experience.
- Very good knack of applying hand drawn effects to CG renderings
to achieve sketchy traditional animations.
- Experienced in using this package in conjunction with AutoCAD, Autodesk Architectural
Desktop and 3dsMax.
- Expert in architectural presentation with hand drawn styles.
- Experienced in simulation in relation to architecture plus JAVA in basic level.
- Expert in architectural model making with a variety
- Expert in a wide variety of 3d-modeling and presentation software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in
- Some Swedish; Listening and reading are better than speaking.
- Self-motivated, worked independently, and as a team
- Perform well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Quick and eager to learn new technology.
- Studying Anylogic and Java for traffic and Urban simulation.
- Studying Boverkets Byggregler, BBR.
- Learning Autodesk Revit Building.
Professor KTH, Forskarutbildningsansvarig/ Director of Post Graduate Programme:History
of Architecture/ Arkitekturhistoria
Prodekan/ Vice dean School of Architecture, Lektor/ Ass. Professor
Advancel level / Högre årskurs, Basic level / Basutbildning
M Sc, Trilogik Konsult AB
073-097 35 35
08-545 83 535
Interests and Hobbies:
- Photography and documenting buildings
- Movies with highend VFX
- Jazz & Blues music
- Tennis, Alpine Skiing, Kayaking in wilderness, Rock climbing and
- Traveling & Adventure
- Automobiles and bikes.